Monday, October 6, 2008

THE HILLS



This time I am going to introduce an American TV drama " THE HILLS." Do you know about this? This TV drama is very popular in America. And now, also in Japan, it have a high popularity among young people (almost women). Why is this TV program so popular? The answer is that it shows the real life of women (maybe but I don't think so). There are one main person Lauren Conrad, and other three women. Of course they use their real name because this shows "real life." The story is about their lives (almost about love), friendships, works, and so on. Although I have watched only season 1, it was very interesting for me. However, I think sometimes the way of their thinking is little childish. So man may not like this TV drama so much. But almost all women like this kind of the story!











This is a main person Lauren Conrad. She got an American dream in LA. She worked at a company of famous fashion magazine. And now she designs dresses for her own fashion brand.





Please check it!↓↓↓↓ These pictures came from this site.



http://www.paramount.jp/lb-h/hills/intro/














1 comment:

Tomo said...

I know! I've never seen but I know because it's very popular!! I wanna see this TV drama!