Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Angelina Jolie



Do you know there are some famous Hollywood stars who has borne a baby? Yes, In Hollywood, now it seems to be a baby boom! Jessica Alba, Gwen Stefani, Nicole Richie, Christina Aguilera...they also bore their babies and it became a big news. However, there is the most influential woman in Hollywood. You know, her name is Angelina Jolie. Her husband is a very famous actor Brad Pitt and recently she has borne twins. It became a very big news all over the world. And now they have three children and three adopted ones. How many people are there in the world who hope to live a happy life like her and hope to have a fantastic husband? I am also one of them because she said " I could spend good days while I was pregnant, because my husband said to me the woman who is in pregnancy is very sexy." Awesome! I wonder I could say like this in the future. She is great!


4 comments:

Chikako:) said...

I didn't know that Angelina Jolie has borne twins!!They must be cute.

Tomo said...

Angelina Jolie is awesome!! I watched her new movie! She was great in movie!!

TaTsuya said...

I love beautiful and cool Angy so much! Did you watch a movie "Mr. and Mrs. Smith?"

Sayuri said...

i like her